E-mail communication is made easier with the help of free email services such as Hotmail. You can enjoy instant messaging, manage your mails and use Xbox Live services from Microsoft when you create a Hotmail account. The OneDrive option allows the users to access the mails in the inbox, PCs, smart phones, iPads etc.
Steps in creating the account
- Click on the “sign up now” option or follow this link on the right bottom of the webpage.
- You will reach the sign up or then create an account page.
- Enter your first name and last name in the boxes provided.
- Select a username and make sure that it is available for use.
- Create a strong password to enter in the next box. Use passwords with at least 8 characters, including numbers.
- Reenter your password in the next box.
- Specify your country/ region and the Zip code of your country in the next two boxes.
- Enter your birth date starting with month, then day and finally the year.
- Enter your gender.
- Enter the country code and phone number to make the personal information provided safe.
- Enter the provided captcha correctly in the box provided to ensure that a real person is creating the account.
- Your account will be created and login hotmail you can customize it according to your need.
Creating account using phone number
Problems in accessing email
- First, verify that the internet connection is working.
- You can try using a different browser.
- Ensure that Hotmail has not blocked your account.
- Delete any temporary files and cache of browsers.