Hotmail is known to be a famous free email service offered by Microsoft. Hotmail was started in the year 1996 and known as the first free webmail service. In 2012, Hotmail service got renamed as Outlook.com. When Hotmail was launched first, the free email account provided features like enhanced virus scanning, 250 MB storage, and spam filters. When Microsoft gets the email service, the Hotmail users were provided with features like scheduled calendar & facility to store important contact lists in the address book. Today, outlook.com offers unlimited virtual storage for free, access to LinkedIn, Facebook, Skype, Twitter & Google, spam filtering, built-in search, and mobile access. Outlook can also be used to send & receive the email. On this page, we will show how to carry out the Hotmail account login.
Hotmail login is performed through different web browsers or devices. By making use of Outlook login, you can able to see your login email setting. Here, we will say you hot to view Hotmail sign-in log from any devices.
Logging into Hotmail.com to View Log Details
Are you in need of viewing your Hotmail.com sign in log details and do not know how to check it? If so, then you are in the right place. Here we will say how to check your Hotmail login detailed manner.
- First of all, visit the website www.hotmail.com, It will redirect on login.live.com.
- After that, the website will be opened with the login page.
- At the login page, Enter the email address which you have created to open your account.
- Click to Next button then, Enter the password.
- After that, Hit the “Sign in” button.
- Now, Visit profile settings on the upper right corner which is available closer to your profile picture.
- In that profile settings, you will find “view account” and tap on it.
- After that, you will be directed to the Hotmail account page where you can change the security data & Hotmail login log. You can also change the Hotmail account password.
- Otherwise, you can also go to the activity page of Hotmail account by clicking on the link.
- This link offers you options on account safety in an easy way with the aim of viewing outlook logging activities.
- By signing on this page, you can see the recent activities tab. You will be asked to enter a registered mobile number to get the code for verification.
- By adding verification code & mobile number, you can direct to Hotmail recent logging details.
- The recent Hotmail logging details include login devices, location, computer IP address, web browsers used for login, apps & its types. All this information will be available on the Hotmail account activities page
- After checking your Hotmail account logging information, you can decide whether to change the password of the Hotmail account. If yes, then immediately change the password for security reasons.
Go to Your Inbox Directly by Skipping Hotmail Today
Are you annoyed by viewing Hotmail Today page instead of the inbox in the Hotmail mailbox? You can automatically skip the page by reading the given points. Do not get panic since it needs only a few steps to configure your Hotmail page to skip Hotmail today page.
- You might have noticed that Hotmail does not take you to the inbox straightly by default. While you log in to your account, rather than showing inbox page, you will be shown with the page known as “Hotmail Today”.
- The Hotmail today page will have all the news related to contact suggestions, events and so on. But most of the users feel a little bit annoying about seeing those unwanted things as they want to go to the inbox directly and check the mail.
- To enjoy this feature, Hotmail has come up with an option through which you can eliminate this page and view your inbox page straightly.
- To achieve that, you have to configure your Hotmail page for blocking “Hotmail Today”.
Today Page Settings of www.Hotmail.com
Every time when you open your Hotmail page, the disturbing Hotmail today page will be displayed rather than showing inbox. If you face such problems then it is quite easy to change by visiting “Hotmail option settings”. By doing so, your messages are displayed directly rather than showing Today Page.
- Open the “Today Page Settings”, users will view another default option marked as ‘Show me the Today page after I sign in’
- If you like to move to inbox directly when you login in again then read the second option ‘Skip the Today page & take me straight to my inbox’
- By altering the “Hotmail today” setup page, press save button for applying changes that you made
- Upon saving, you will be redirected automatically to the options on the Hotmail screen. You will find ‘go to inbox’ option, click on it to move to “Hotmail inbox”.
- If you update the features of Hotmail then visit Hotmail today manually. Since it is essential to visit the page during free time because they offer updates on a usual basis
- To visit the page manually, see the link shown below with the label “Related Places”. You can click “Today” to view Hotmail today page.
How To Configure Hotmail Loading Page?
To go to inbox page by skipping the “Hotmail Today”, follow the step-by-step process:
- Visit Hotmail account page
- On the upper right corner, click the options first
- After that, click ‘More Options’ for loading the configuration settings
- In that, you will find “customize your email”
- Now in this tab, users will get “Today Page Settings” at the end of the section. Click it to set on your page.
In order to skip the “Hotmail Today” page, you have to configure the setting on Hotmail page. For that, follow the above-given steps.
Thus, the above-mentioned steps will be quite useful for the Hotmail users when they want to view sign-in log activity at www.hotmail.com website. If you face any trouble in visiting your inbox directly then you can make use of skip Hotmail Today by incorporating the feature mentioned in the article. Get a happy Hotmail Sign in, after reading this article from top to bottom.