It is difficult to find a person who does not have an email account. If you need to keep in touch with your friends, relatives, and professional contacts, then you need to have an email account for instant and quick communication. Hotmail is one such free web based email service that will help you to stay connected with your loved ones and business contacts anywhere in the world. You can share files, photos, videos and other documents through Hotmail to your friends and family members for free.
Sign in to Hotmail
Hotmail sign up process
- Visit www.hotmail.com website and on the landing page you need to locate the option ‘sign up now’ clicking here to create a new account.
- You will need to fill up your personal information like first and last name in the respective boxes and then type in the desired username in the box provided. As you want a Hotmail account, you need to choose the hotmail.com option adjacent to the username box.
- Next, enter a strong password and then re-enter the same password in the next box to confirm your password.
- You will next need to enter your country, zip code, date of birth, your phone number alternate email address and finally the special characters in the respective boxes. Then insert the captcha to know if you are a real person.
- Once done, click on Create Account to set up your new Hotmail email account.
Things to have to sign in
Step by step sign in process
- Go to the Hotmail home page.
- You will be redirected to com website‘s sign-in page.
- In the box that reads ‘email or phone’, type the Hotmail username that you had created which is the username followed by @hotmail.com.
- Next, you need to move cursor to the ‘password’ box and key in the password that you had used to create your Hotmail account. Make sure you type the exact password.
- After you have entered the email address and the password correctly, you need to press ‘sign in’ option to access your Hotmail inbox. Now, you will be able to read all the new messages in your inbox.